Concealed Weapons Permits
Office Hours: Tuesday & Thursday 7 a.m. - 3 p.m., by appointment only.
Phone: (816) 324-4114
Carry Concealed Weapons Permit Applications
- First take a class from an approved instructor
- AFTER you take the class, call the Sheriff's Office to set up an appointment for application
For your application you will need to bring:
- Certificate of Qualification you receive in class
- $100 Cash
- Valid Missouri driver's license or State ID Card for both New Applicants and Renewals.
*this may take up to 30 days to complete your background check.
- You may renew your C.C.W. permit up to 30 days before the expiration date
- Set up an appointment with the Sheriff's Office
- Fee will be $50.00 cash only (Cannot make change)
- You will need to bring your current C.C.W. license
- Certificate of Qualification from an approved instructor
- Retirement credentials for commissioned officers
- Letter from police agency stating that you are a commissioned officer with their agency so long as the Sheriff of Andrew County approves it.
Information and Appointment Staff
Office Manager: Sarah Cole